Reversible Plate Compactor MS125
- Low Maintenance Design-less Time and Less Costly to Repair.
- Superior Compaction in any Direction, FORWARD and REVERSE.
- Ideal for Sand, Gravel and Mixed Soils in Narrow Trenches and along Foundations, Walls and Abutments.
- Easy-to-Reach Located Controls
- Large Shock Mounts Reduce Vibration to the Handle
- Heavy-Duty Shock Mounts Reduce Vibration to the Upper Deck
- Wear-Resistant Base Plates Extend Life, Open Design Reduces Dirt Building
- Centrally-Located Lifting Bar allows easy Transportation in and out of Trenches
- Wrap around Protection Cage Protects the Plate from Accidental Job-Site Damage
- Trolley Wheel for easy Transportation is available as Optional
- Heavy Duty Industrial Throttle Control is available as Optional
|Engine Type||Petrol, Honda GX 160|
|Operation Mass Kg(lbs)||126(278)|
|Centrifugal Force kN||25|
|Compaction Depth cm(in)||30(12)|
|Travel Speed cm/s(in/s)||25(10)|
|Plate Size cm(in)||63×40(25×16)|