Weight indicator/ repeater with large matrix display composed of very intense bright LEDs. Particularly suitable for outdoor uses, it is clearly visible even in full sunlight and where it's necessary to view from a distance at any angle. Case completely in IP68 stainless steel. CE-M approved (OIML R-76 / EN 45501). MID approved (OIML R-61).
- Functional 5-key waterproof keypad.
- Large 6-digit display, 100 mm high, with very efficient SMD LEDs, complete of 6 Leds for indication of active functions, visible from over 25 m, with viewing angle up to 120° and with power up to 750 mcd.
- Software adjustment of the brightness intensity by keyboard.
- AISI 304 stainless steel case with IP68 protection complete of wall fixing bracket.
- Fitted with an anti condensation air valve for regulating the humidity and the pressure inside the indicator.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Max. 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Max. 1.000.000 displayable divisions viewable with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, max.200 conv./sec. with automatic selection.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a weighing system with up to 4 cells with digital equalisation or management of up to 4 independent weighing systems.
- Power supply from 12 to 24 Vdc with 110-240 Vac internal power supplier.
- Available as Scale or as Repeater version.
DGT100BC / DGT100AN / DGT100PB FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with ALMEM Alibi memory option); Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGT100BC and DGT100AN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT100AN):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 - MID
- OIML R51
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer, PC, or other external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC, PLC, or other external units.
- PROFIBUS serial interface (DGT100PB model).
- 2 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions.
- 2 optoisolator photocouplers: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGT100AN model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice; maximum applicable voltage: 350 Ohm; minimum applicable voltage resistance: 10 kohm.
DGT100R REPEATER FUNCTIONS
- Version with specific program for using the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- FUNCTIONING MODES:
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.