A checkweigher is an automatic or manual machine for checking whether the weight of a packaged commodity is within a specified range. It is normally found at the end of a production or packing line and is used to ensure net weight compliance.
- Good accuracy at high speed
- Efficient rejection system with multi-weight zone
- Replacing labor for sorting, saving cost, improving efficiency & optimizing the production process.
- Complete control over production process thru customised reports and distribution chart
- Sea food industry,
- Aquatic & frozen products industry,
- Packaging industry,
- Flour mills,
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry